Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You make love the way you eat...

I always have a good kick at analyzing the way people eat, especially how couples eat together. I am surely not the first person to link food with people's behavior, hence the well known adage
" We are what we eat"...I just brought that saying into the bedroom. :P

Have you ever wondered if people with a food schedule and ate spaghetti every Tuesday evening also had a schedule for their intimacy? I like to assume they'd be having sex, let's say, only on Saturdays. Or people who never want to try new food? Wouldn't that indicate they're closed minded to new sexual positions or experiences? Maybe it's not that directly linked but I like to think so. Some couples don't mind not ordering the same thing...Some enjoy just a plain Mac and Cheese and others need a ten course meal all the time, does that mean some are more spontaneous and others need a whole ambiance and plenty of foreplay? :)

Back when I was on the dating scene, I would know right off hand I couldn't be interested in a guy who would never care to share his food or make me have a taste of his dish he ordered. I always believed that people sharing their pleasure, any pleasure, as mundane as food, would be generous in other areas and also care about the other person's pleasure...And messy eaters..well, you know what I'd assume...Without forgetting those guys who devour everything without taking the time to savor each bite, I don't think they'd notice the fine lingerie you carefully took the time to pick for him...Enough about the man...

How about girls who care about their food presentation...Does that mean their lingerie always matches and that they are always well trimmed? Sorry for these bold statements...Just some food for thought. :P What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It's like my dad always told me, if you want to know how a man is going to treat you, watch the way he treats the wait staff at a restaurant. Is he impatient w/the staff, does he leave a decent tip, is he demanding, does he make eye contact, etc.

    So I see your connection and I love this insight. You should submit this to a woman's magazine for publication b/c there is a lot of truth here.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story