Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Thursday, April 14, 2011



Crispy Voice

In the Cambodian culture, a great singer is required to have a voice described as being "crispy". Crispy meaning so sharp it crisps in your ear...Imagine if an egg roll could sing...Tee hee hee.
I am very proud of my Cambodian heritage and watching videos like this one above brings me right back at home, in my case, in Montreal, where my family is.

Happy Cambodian New Year to all and best wishes for this year of the rabbit!

Sincerely,

Davine

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could find that second video NOT in widescreen....

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story