Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chocolate Diamonds from the Jared, LeVian collection , my two perfect classics combined. You can never go wrong with diamonds (well, unless you offer them to someone who is against causes such as blood diamonds) and chocolate (unless you are lactose intolerant or allergic to cacao...). Again, I digress.

Two classics that go hand in hand together. What else is a classic? Amazing chemistry, a healthy sex life, great communication and respect of other's boundaries, background, and personal values. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story