Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Popcorn Love

A friend of mine met her love while waiting in line to get some popcorn at the movie theater. Love literally popped out of nowhere like fresh kernels for her. The funny thing is that she normally never orders or eats popcorn. They parted ways to go watch their movies and bumped again into each other afterward and exchanged emails.
I love hearing stories about how people meet and fall in love. It seems like love manifests itself when doing something out of the ordinary, as if the universe wanted us to get outside of our comfort zone in order to be receptive to this other soul. I read somewhere that modifying your daily habits like wearing your watch on your other wrist or taking a different road to get to the same destination has an impact on your IQ. In this case, could it also mean it affects your pheromone's intelligence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story