Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mouth Watering :P

I'm not sure if I have already told you how much of a huge Joss Whedon fan I am. When I heard that he recommended this unknown actor, Chris Hemsworth to play the lead role in Thor, I knew I was in for a nice treat! Joss Whedon is responsible for the discovery of Nathan Fillion and David Boreanaz, who were also unknown before but both so talented and charismatic actors. I surely wasn't disappointed when my dear husband and I went to see Thor on a movie date night. Joss Whedon couldn't have recommended a better actor for this role. Chris Hemsworth has all the star quality to be catapulted to the A-list celebrity.

Out of all the Marvel heroes, Thor is the sexiest to me. He is also the first Marvel hero I would consider dating or even marrying. All the other ones have too much baggage, need for vengeance or have creepy mutant attributes. Thor embodies the ultimate classic female fantasy: a sexy fish out of water (like Tarzan or Mowgli from the Jungle Book), a little boy wanting to impress his father mixed with an impulsive, macho, alpha caveman who could just swoop you away. Yet he acts like a true gentleman and leader at the same time since he is a future king who has strong and godly super powers. Wow. Again, thank you Joss for this discovery. I totally understand why you picked him for this role. Looking forward to seeing more movies starring Chris Hemsworth. :)


1 comment:

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story