Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Friday, May 6, 2011


Naming your cupcake :)

The Social Security Administration has released the top 50 baby names for 2010! Did your baby make the list? Here are the top 10:






Top 10 Names for Boys

1. Jacob
2. Ethan
3. Michael
4. Jayden
5. William (that's our little cupcake! aka Liam) :)
6. Alexander
7. Noah
8. Daniel
9. Aiden
10. Anthony

Top 10 Names for Girls

1. Isabella
2. Sophia
3. Emma
4. Olivia
5. Ava
6. Emily
7. Abigail
8. Madison
9. Chloe
10. Mia

2 comments:

  1. We thought we were semi-original with Liam....look how many Liam friends our son has...3!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story