Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Monday, December 5, 2011

Red Whine :P

So ladies...or even gentleman can participate in commenting on this post...

I am working on building a "period" music playlist for that daunting and grumpy week of menstrual pain and bad karma. Every month, I wonder what I did in my past life to have to bleed like this and still not die.

I thought of some few song titles to go in that playlist, but please help me by submitting your song ideas.

Here is what I got so far:

  • Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis
  • Here comes the flood, Peter Gabriel
  • Blood, Pearl Jam
  • Bloodstream, Stateless
  • Warning Signs, Coldplay
  • Evenflow, Pearl Jam
  • The Cure for Pain, Jon Foreman
  • Lady in Red, Chris Deburgh
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday, U2
  • Not The Red Baron, Tori Amos
  • Don't Have To Be Sad, Yo La Tengo
  • About A Girl, Nirvana

Please help me with this? :P

5 comments:

  1. Red Red Wine - UB40
    blood - my chemical romance
    Blame it on the rain - Millie Vanelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Savoure le rouge", Indochine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have any suggestions but think this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My neighbor Megan suggested "I've Got the World on a String". Ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Maki : Savoure le rouge...Eeew! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story