Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Toast ☺♥

"Here's a toast to the future, a toast to the past and a toast to our friends and family, far or near. May the future be pleasant; the past a bright dream. May our friends remain faithful and dear."- Anonymous

Happy New Year! May 2012 bring bountiful blessings, happiness and joy to all of us and all positive vibes!
{{{{ ++++++++++ }}}}

A HUGE Thank You to those who have listened, helped, supported and nurtured me through this past year filled with joys but also hurdles. You have been true blessings in my life and I am so grateful to have you by my side.

Yours truly,

Davine

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Davine! Here's to the next chapter in our lives! Ps: can I have a little butter on my toast? Love ya, dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dee! Let's butter our toasts for 2012! May this upcoming year be fatty with great goodies! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story