Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Saturday, December 3, 2011

Need Coffee =D

I was watching an episode of the Planet Earth documentary with my honey when these bighorn mountain sheep appeared.

Me: "Look at those poor sheep! They look so tired and beat up with their eye bags! They look like they did not have coffee!"

My husband: "They didn't. "

And his response made me laugh so much. So simple but it's the type of subtle humour that he injects in our daily life that keeps the passion going and brings so much joy into our lives. I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story