Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When we got married seven years ago, we promised not to love each other forever, but every single day....
I truly feel that Komar is my soulmate. I don't think it's about knowing who is your soulmate but feeling like the one you love is your kindred soul. And if he really was my soulmate, our souls must have met for the first time throughout all these lives, assuming they are many. They must have met for the first time to be this happy to spend all this time together. He makes every single day count and I am truly grateful to have him in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Davine, that is so true...people tend to hold back in their current relationships based on previous relationship, and miss the splendor of love, peace and joy shared one to another...thanks for enlightening the world with such a simple analogy...this helps even me.

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanice for taking the time to post this nice comment and I am glad you liked the analogy. I hope you will keep on sharing your thoughts with me and the world on this platform. I always loved hearing your wisdom. Hope everything is well on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-that's beautiful Davine! ...hope im lucky enough 2 find that some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynnell, I surely hope you find it soon as well. He's out there somewhere for you, I'm sure! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story