Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person"

"Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person. "- Sophia Bush

"A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt everyday." - Andre Maurois

”A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.”-Anonymous

" Love is not finding someone to live with, it's finding someone you can't live without" - Rafael Ortiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story