Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Priceless (Hors de Prix), starring Audrey Tautou, and Gad Elmaleh.

Audrey plays the role of a young girl named Irene who's idea of a prince is a rich old man, so she cruises the French Riviera in search of one to marry. She would only fall for wealthy men and
thinks that she's going to find her happiness in this world of diamonds and restaurants and is ready for anything to get it.
Even though the subject is pretty classic, I really loved the way the story unraveled and the direction.
A great evening spent with my Ben and Jerry ice cream tub and flannel pajamas. Hoping you'll enjoy this movie as much as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story