Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Virgin Daiquiri :P



I am very curious about this upcoming reality show. Just wanted to share this commercial with you. Those newlywed who saved their first kiss until their wedding look like they're going to eat each other up in whole! (They look like birds who are feeding their babies) lol
Oooo the tension...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story