Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Love Cake has a Facebook fan page! :D

My dear valuable readers, 

I would like to invite you to visit the new Love Cake Facebook page! If you like reading me, please go visit that page and "Like" it. That will definitely make my day!

Thank you in advance for the support! 

Davine ♥ 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Cake-Blog/122849737800930




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story