Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Monday, July 18, 2011


500 Days of Summer & Pancake Break-Up

What happens when a person who doesn't believe true love exists meets a young man who falls in love with her? You can dream all you want but don't be surprised if there is a clash. I liked how this movie shows how one can distort their reality to believe in true love when all the signs were right there showing the relationship would be doomed to failure...

A great indie romantic comedy drama film about love, soul mates, disillusions, expectations, and denial. This movie was refreshingly honest and utterly charming. The soundtrack is a must have with a nice, hip sound.

Let me know your thoughts on that movie!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the music and the ways the scenes are not happenig in chronological order. My favorite scene is when they meet again at the park, near the end. It made that movie one of my favorites. Without that scene, it would have been just a cute movie.

    Like the guy sais at the begining of the movie: "This is a story of boy-meets-girl, but you should know upfront that this is not a love story".

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story