Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Monday, March 5, 2012

Tossing a baby like a pizza



I just had to share this outrageous video with you all...So apparently child abuse is acceptable as long as we call it baby yoga... Yea right...I cannot believe they toss those babies around like a pizza and all those moms line up and believe it's the best thing they can give to their babies. UNACCEPTABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story