Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paper Heart & Garlic Love :P

Yesterday was our eighth wedding anniversary. We didn't have a sitter on that Tuesday night so we stayed home and are planning to go out on the week-end instead. As we were discussing all our past memories built over the years, after eleven years of being in love with each other, we were browsing through Netflix and stumbled upon this indie movie called Paper Heart.

It was such pleasant surprise! The movie embodied every essence of what I want to transmit and all the vocations that this blog has.

This movie is about Charlyne Yi, playing as herself, who embarks on a quest across America to make a documentary about the one subject that she doesn't fully understand: Love.

I won't give you any spoilers but there was a quote I really liked in this movie: "Everybody wakes up with a bad breath"... It's just unfortunate that the story is fictional, after all those rumors about Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi dating in real life. They are JUST friends. Well...their chemistry was truly believable. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story