Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Bun in the Oven :)

I told you previously how much of an awful baker I was? Well, since I'm baking a new giant cupcake, I found it very hard to multi-task and update my blog at the same time. :P It has been a long while...
Every attempt of writing lulled me into a nice long three hour nap. I am so grateful my toddler still takes such long naps because I seriously don't know what I would do to last the day without sleeping in the afternoon.
At my twelve week ultrasound, I was blessed by such a wonderful random act of kindness. I showed up to my appointment with the insane urge to empty my bladder ( they required a full bladder for one hour prior to the session to see the baby better) but boy was it torture. :P I got there feeling a little down since last time I was pregnant, my husband did not miss one single baby appointment. I really wished he was there with me at that moment. Miss Janet, the ultrasound tech, asked me if I was ok and I told her I wished daddy-to-be could be there too. She winked at me and said she would make sure it would be as if he was there. She took the time to import all the photos, short three seconds videos and even 3D pictures into a CD so I could bring home to my husband, without any extra charge! And you know those 3D packages can be pricey... I was so happy and grateful. She seemed very happy to have made my day as well. :)

I really cannot wait to find out if I will decorate my little cupcake with baby blue frosting or pink frosting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story