Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Sweet Treat

My husband called me from his office to tell me this cute story. His coworker is expecting a baby girl in Spring. We are all pretty excited for them. His wife is a nurse and she must be liked a lot. After being discharged from the hospital, one of her patient willingly insisted to stay one or two extra nights so she could crochet a little outfit for the baby. I thought it was such a sweet gesture. Baby stories make me happy in general. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story