Love Cake

Welcome to Love Cake.

A blog about my observations on life and everything I love with a food analogy twist: Family, Romance, Soul Mates Stories, Parenting, Spirituality, Friendship, Relationships, Sex, Fine Arts, Movies, Girlie Stuff, Music, and nonetheless, Food and Etiquette.(Oh! And even cute animals!)

I hope you will enjoy reading me. And please friends, don't be shy to leave comments. I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Love,

Davine



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ice cream parfait


I was born in 1979, but it was only in the year 2000 when I finally truly felt alive. That was the year I met Komar. The very instant I saw him, his eyes quietly told me that from that point on, I wasn't alone anymore. I was finally understood, and most amazingly, I was blessed with his unconditional love. The kind of love that we have is so special, I have a hard time finding the right words to describe it. It is magical, musical, poetic, innocent and pure yet, so strong and responsible. It is amazing to wake up every single day with such passion in our hearts to live up to what we see in each other. I believe in him. He believes in me. We support each other through every challenge and bliss that life throws at us and our love never cease to grow, day by day. Twelve years ago, I knew, and today, I still know. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He allowed me to transform, and be who I always wanted to be and will be. Nine years ago, on the same date when we first met, we got married and we promised to each other, in front of the entire world, that we would not only love each other forever, but we would love each other every day. There was not one single day, nor moment, where I didn't feel his love. I feel so grateful for this kind of love, and for the beautiful children that we have created together. I love my children unconditionally, and even more because when I look at them, I see him. Happy Anniversaries to the man I love, my best friend, truly. There is nowhere I want to be, except right by him, every day, forever.  ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! This is such a sweet story! Best wishes for many many years to come of happiness for your both!

    Dorothy Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dorothy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Again. --This song I wrote with Komar after I lost a friend


Vocals: Davine
Guitar: Komar


The extension of our love story